Monday, November 21, 2011

my theme from my 3rd book "THE UGLIES"

THE THEME:

My book the uglies has a theme that i came up with .
my theme is dont change for someone who doesnt like you for the real person you are, it will never be worth it.

what im trying to say in my theme is that since TALLY my main charachter  wants to do that operation that will take her a while she will wait 3 months to do it when she turn 16. she will get the operation to please people on not looking so ugly to them. She wants to feel wanted in the places she goes and not critizized everywhere. Since she likes her best friend she had since she was a little girl, he got the operation and he cant be seen with an ugly girl in new pretty town or it will be a big disaster for him. So what i mean is if he wont accept her the way she is and how she looks infront of himself and everybody then why even be friends with a guy like him. she should love herself the way she is and not feel bad about what people think about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment